We all know that the diversity of people living in Europe makes it unique. You and your organisation are working hard to ensure that these diverse voices are heard and taken into account. Your work aims at creating bridges so that citizens can be a part of Europe’s success. The Conference on the Future of Europe is an important moment to bring together your target group of citizens and engage them in the opportunities and challenges they face locally, regionally and across Europe.
None of the big questions of today can be solved using the methods of the past. So the European Parliament’s Partnerships & Youth Outreach Team, would like to invite you to a 3-day free training offered over 5 half days in the Art of Participatory Leadership. A Global approach for leading, convening conversations, facilitating and engaging people in what matters to them.
This training will specifically offer you:
- The design format and delivery of a half day or full day participatory event, so that the citizens you work with can participate in the Conference on the Future of Europe
- A range of participatory methods and tools to engage small and large groups, both in person and on line
- Forms and strategies that will help you build collaborations and partnerships
- Opportunities to network with organisations and people from across Europe that share a passion for citizen participation
- Process Design to convene & deliver successful participatory events
The workshop is three days long offered over 5 days in total and it is mandatory that you attend all the days. The times are all CET and full dates are:
6 September 9:00 – 15.00 plus coaching 16.00 – 17.00
7 September 13.00 – 17.00 plus coaching 17.00 – 18.00
8 September 9.00 – 12.30
25 October 13.00 – 17.00
26 October 9.00 – 12.30
The deadline for registrations is 1 September 2021.
For more information or for help to register please contact Ringaile Razauskiene at firstname.lastname@example.org.